Le discours indirect
Le discours indirect : correction exercice 1 (niveau B1 - intermédiaire)
Mettre au discours indirect. Utiliser le verbe introductif proposé.
1. She asked what he would suggest.
2. She said that she didn't like cooking frozen food.
3. …but that she decided she was taking a chance this time.
4. He agreed that it didn't really make a difference.
5. (Then ) she inquired if/whether he would (by any chance) like to join them for dinner.
6. He apologized and said that he'd love to, but he was all booked up that night.
7. And he explained that he had a date with Marge, and would hate to miss that.
8. He finally suggested that he might come some other day.
Le discours indirect : correction exercice 2 (niveau B1 - intermédiaire)
Expression : comment allez-vous dire qu'il vous a demandé …
He asked me:
1. if I was free that evening.
2. or when I would be.
3. where I would like to go for dinner.
4. and what I liked to eat.
5. why I always turned him down.
6. what I was working so much for.
7. and what I was going to do with all the money I earned.
Le discours indirect : correction exercice 3 (niveau B1 - intermédiaire)
Expression : comment allez-vous dire que vous avez répondu que …
1. that unfortunately I wasn't.
2. and that I didn't know when I would be.
3. that the place didn't really matter to me.
4. that I would eat whatever he advised.
5. that I denied it was so / that I denied I ever did.
6. that was because my job was at stake.
7. that I would probably give half to the IRS.