Le "simple past"
Le simple past : exercice 1 (niveau A1 - novice)
Construisez des phrases avec les éléments donnés dans l'ordre alphabétique. Puis traduisez-les.
1. a / a /and / black / cat / dog / had /I / white
2. a / cup / drank / hot / I / of / tea
3. at / hard / I / last / school / worked / year
4. brother / last / my / sick / very / was / week
5. is / was / Tuesday / today / Wednesday / yesterday / ;
6. bus / by / morning / school / she / this / to / went /
7. Australia / in / last / month / they / were
8. had / nice / they / very / weather
9. at / 5 / got up / grandfather / my / o'clock
Le simple past : exercice 2 (niveau A1 - novice)
Mettez les phrases suivantes au passé.
1. There is a lot of wind this morning.
2. Mary is a good pupil.
3. Her brother has a nice car.
4. I eat toast for breakfast. (irrégulier)
5. On Sundays I run. (irrégulier)
6. Her mother has a new dress.
7. There are 28 pupils in my class.
8. Mr Brown is a very interesting math teacher.
9. Juliet loves Romeo.