Coordination et subordination
Coordination et subordination : exercice 1 (niveau A2 - débutant)
Remplacer les blancs par la conjonction de coordination qui donne un sens à la phrase.
1. Jean … and her brother go to school together.
2. Jean wears a hat … her brother wears a cap.
3. Which do you prefer to play with, Jean … her brother?.
4. I don't like math … I love English.
5. We can go to the theater … to the ice rink, it doesn't matter.
6. My mother … my father are the same age.
Coordination et subordination : exercice 2 (niveau A2 - débutant)
Complétez les énoncés suivant par la conjonction de subordination qui convient.
1. … we saw the clouds, we took our umbrellas.
2. He would not succeed ... he didn't work hard.
3. … he came everything was fine. Now it's a mess!
4. We were all relieved … they left.
5. They will elect him … he is very popular.
6. But … they vote for him he must say what he will do.
Accéder aux corrections : coordination et subordination