Les phrases exclamatives
Les phrases exclamatives : correction exercice 1 (niveau A2 - débutant)
Expression : utilisez une tournure exclamative pour dire la même chose que ce qui est dit dans les énoncés suivants.
1. What a nice car this is! / That's such a nice car!
2. She's so patient with young children! / How patient she is with young children!
3. What nonsense he talks! / He talks such nonsense!
4. What terrible lies I used to tell my parents! / I used to tell my parents such terrible lies!
5. How nice of you! / That's so nice of you!
6. He's such a thoughtful person! / What a thoughtful person he is!
7. What heavy luggage she brought with her! / She brought with her such heavy luggage!
Les phrases exclamatives : correction exercice 2 (niveau A2 - débutant)
1. This paper is so biased!
2. What a wonderful dress she wore at the Cannes Festival!
3. How generous this boy is!
4. This book is so fascinating (that it's hard to stop reading it!).
5. The report I have to read is so complicated (that I understand nothing in it!)
Les phrases exclamatives : correction exercice 3 (niveau A2 - débutant)
Maintenant, dites la même chose que dans l'exercice 2 différemment. Vous disposez de plusieurs solutions.
1. How biased this paper is! / This is such a biased paper!
2. She wore such a wonderful dress … / The dress she wore was so wonderful… / How wonderful the dress she wore was.
3. This boy is so generous! / What a generous boy this is! / How generous a boy this is!
4. This is such a fascinating book! / What a fascinating book this is! / How fascinating a book this is!
5. What a complicated report I have to read! / This is such a complicated report! / How complicated a report this is! / How complicated this report is!