Les auxiliaires modaux: CAN
Les auxiliaires modaux : correction exercice 1 (niveau A1 - novice)
Construisez des énoncés avec les éléments donnés (dans l'ordre alphabétique). Prêtez attention à la ponctuation indiquée :
1. can / John / play / the / very / violin / well
- John can play the violin very well.
2. can / i / see / when / you / ? /
- When can I see you?
3. are / can't / I / hear / where / you /you ?
- Where are you? I can't hear you.
4. before / can't / go / midnight / she / sleep /to
- She can't go to sleep before midnight.
5. can / come / they / tomorrow /
- They can come tomorrow.
6. can't / come / no / us / you / with
- No, you can't come with us.
7. be / can / dangerous / he / very /
- This can be very dangerous.
Les auxiliaires modaux : correction exercice 2 (niveau A1 - novice)
Capacité/incapacité ou permission/défense ? Comment comprenez-vous ces énoncés ? Ajoutez (C) ou (P) après chaque phrase :
1. In France, people can drive at 18. P
2. But Charlie can't drive! C
3. You can't drive my car. P
4. Can I have some tea? P
5. You can't read very well. C
6. He can swim very fast. C
7. Can you help me? C
8. I can't play the piano. C
9. Can Susan come with us? C ou P
10. I can't tell you. C ou P