Do / did / doing / done
Do / did / doing / done : correction exercice 1 (niveau B1 - intermédiaire)
Apprendre à reconnaître et à différencier le verbe de l'auxiliaire. Dans les phrases suivantes, déterminez si do est un simple verbe ou s'il est un auxiliaire.
1. Simple verbe
2bis. Simple verbe
3bis. Simple verbe
4. Simple verbe
6. Simple verbe
7bis. Simple verbe
Do / did / doing / done : correction exercice 2 (niveau B1 - intermédiaire)
Expression : comment allez-vous …
1. But what (on earth) have you been doing to your hair?
2. And why did you do that / have you done that?
3. You shouldn't have done that!
4. How often do you have your hair done ?
5. I haven't done anything since I came back.
6. For I saw the dishes had been done.
7. But I did remember to call the Joneses about tonight's dinner.
8. And they did confirm they were coming.
9. Because they do love your cooking.