Must et Need
La grammaire anglaise niveau B2 (indépendant)
Substitut des modaux 2 niveau B2 (indépendant)
Shall niveau B2 (indépendant)
Must niveau C2 (avancé)
Shall niveau C2 (avancé)
Must & Need : exercice 1
Compréhension & Expression.
Quelle notion est exprimée dans les énoncés suivants?
1. You must be tired.
2. The police officer told me I must move my car.
3. I told him he must be mistaken because I don't have a car.
4. They mustn't tell anyone, do they understand that?
5. A car like that must cost a bundle.
6. I don't think you need worry about that.
7. Must I really attend that party?
8. You needn't if you don't want to.
Must & Need : exercice 2
Traduisez les énoncés.
Must & Need : exercice 3
Dites le contraire des énoncés suivants. (Quelques ajustements peuvent se révéler nécessaires!).
1. In this situation, you must marry him as soon as possible.
2. You needn't read this awful book.
3. They must tell us as soon as possible.
4. You must wear a three-piece suit or a tux to attend the ceremony.
5. You don't have to lock your car. It's a perfectly safe neighbourhood here.
6. I must be in the wrong.