Sommaire les mots "-ing"
Sommaire exercices d’anglais
Retourner aux exercices sur les mots "-ing"
La grammaire anglaise niveau A2 (débutant)
Les mots "-ing" : correction exercice 1 (niveau A
Compréhension : participe présent, gérondif, simple nom ou adjectif verbal ?
Indiquez la nature du mot entre parenthèses dans les énoncés suivants.
|Enoncés ||Adj Verbal ||Part Présent ||Gérondif ||Simple Nom |
|1. I prefer hiking (1) to climbing (2) mountains. ||1 & 2 |
|2. I find it more interesting. ||X |
|3. While I find climbing boring (1) and tiring (2). ||1 & 2 |
|4. I saw him lighting a cigarette … ||X |
|5. … while working in the garden. ||X |
|6. The table he's making is for the kitchen. ||X |
|7. The painting was stolen and sold for a fortune. ||X |
|8. I don't like Picasso's painting. ||X |
|9. But I like his drawings. ||X |
|10. I'm looking (1) forward to reading (2) his letter. ||1 ||2 |
Les mots "-ing" : correction exercice 2 (niveau A
1. They ran away shouting their heads off.
2. On getting back home, (we saw) the lawn needed mowing.
3. I always read the morning newspaper before going to work.
4. Trying desperately to save their lives some people jumped out of the top windows of the burning towers.
5. Have you done the washing-up?
6. We got punished for arriving late.
7. I bought these shares thinking I was going to make a quick profit.
8. I'm not used to being talked to that way!
9. He spends hours working for his boss on weekends.
10. She accused me of breaking her window.