Sommaire les phrases exclamatives
Sommaire exercice anglais
Retourner à l'article : les phrases exclamatives
La grammaire anglaise niveau B1 (intermédiaire)
Les phrases exclamatives : exercice 1 (niveau B1
Expression : utilisez une tournure exclamative pour dire la même chose que ce qui est dit dans les énoncés suivants.
1. This is a very nice car indeed.
2. She is very patient with young children. I'm full of admiration.
3. He does talk a lot of nonsense.
4. I used to tell my parents terrible lies.
5. That's very nice of you indeed.
6. He's a very thoughtful person.
7. She brought with her very heavy luggage indeed.
Les phrases exclamatives : exercice 2 (niveau B1
1. What a nice car this is! / That's such a nice car!
2. She's so patient with young children! / How patient she is with young children!
3. What nonsense he talks! / He talks such nonsense!
4. What terrible lies I used to tell my parents! / I used to tell my parents such terrible lies!
5. How nice of you! / That's so nice of you!
6. He's such a thoughtful person! / What a thoughtful person he is!
7. What heavy luggage she brought with her! / She brought with her such heavy luggage!